Tuesday 10 February 2009

You have been targeted for termination...



Apologies for the alarmist headline, content seekers! It's just my way of saying greetings from a terrifying alternate future! Tin Blott here, positively aglow with the news that none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger himself has accessed his historical data banks, realised the historic importance of my newsletter group and promptly signed up to follow my epochal "tweets" on "the twitter". At this stage, I can't say whether I have an important role to play on the side of the freedom fighters or their ruthless mechanical overlords but feeling the Governator's enhanced infra-red gaze pass over my musings gives me a certain shudder. And as far as I can tell from sifting through the - um - 13,500 people the man who created the role of the T-800 is following, neither Stephen Fry nor Jonathan Ross is among them. There's a storm coming...



1 comment:

  1. HELLO, ANYBODY OUT THERE? I SEEM TO HAVE TAKEN A WRONG TURN AND LOST MY WAY.

    ReplyDelete